Gnucap commands are defined by plugins. This section defines all commands supplied in the gnucap ry-WIP branch.
* MDUMP - Prints the dc tran matrix values.
* RMCIRC - Removes the current circuit from the list of circuits sourced into gnucap.
* CIRCBYLINE - Enter a circuit line by line.
* PRE - Executes command prior to parsing the circuit.
* TRACE - Command is used to trace nodes.
* SOURCE - Loads a gnucap input file.
* HISTORY - Review the previous commands.
* RUN - Run the silumation as specified in the input file.
* ASPICE - Start an asynchronous run and loads the data to specified output file.
* ALIAS - Creates an alias for command.
* CLS - Clears the gnucap interpreter.
* DEF - Command is used to define a function.
* ECHO - Prints the text.
* QUIT - Terminates the gnucap interpreter.
* SETV - Sets the value of a variable.
* SHELL - Calls the command interpreter of operating system.
* STRCMP - Compares two string.
* SYSINFO - Command prints the system information.
* UNALIAS - Removes the definition for each alias name specified.
* UNDEF - Command removes the the user-defined functions.
* VERSION - Prints the version of gnucap being used.
* Colon Command - Command
:,a colon, issued with multiple commands separated by semi-colon runs each command one by one.
*Commands's Syntax,Details and Examples will be added after the command is implemented.